GMA is a busy educational centre, running year round on 96 acres of Muskokan forest. We are always looking to upgrade, develop & build on the resources we have on site to provide higher quality and deeper educational opportunities for the children and families who learn with us.
We are a small team & have developed the centre from scratch and as such always appreciate any help we can get along the way!
If you are keen to get involved in the growth of GMA, there are many ways to support us:
1. Volunteering time during our Community Days (the next one is coming up in Spring 2019)
2. Donating resources such as books for our library, fire wood, sports equipment etc.
3. Joining in with one of our fundraising days (see below)
4. Making a donation
We are fundraising to develop our garden to the next level by building a greenhouse! This will allow us to expand the growing season & produce more fruits & veggies for the children who learn & play at the centre.
If you are keen to help us reach our goal of $2000, there are three ways to contribute:
1. Buy tickets for the family fun day – includes a meal, animal show from Speaking of Wildlife and bonfire as well as play stations and activities in and around the centre.
Tickets are $15 per adult and $5 per child (family tickets for two adults & two children are $30).
Date: November 3rd
Location: Great Moose Adventure Centre (click here for directions)
Please dress for the weather as most of the activities take place outdoors.
In case of extreme weather, the event will be rescheduled to November 10th.
2. Buy tickets for the raffle. Prizes so far include:
Tickets are $5 each or get 5 for $20. Draw will take place on our Family Fun Day.
3. Donations are very much welcomed through our Go Fund Me Campaign. Please click on the link below for access:
To purchase family day tickets and/or raffle tickets:
1. Complete the form below
2. Send payment - we accept Interac E-transfers (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), cheques (made payable to Great Moose Adventures Inc) or credit card payments (see below):